Effective Date: January 1, 2023
Last Reviewed: May 24, 2023
* On this Website.
* In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
* When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
* The Organization other than through this Website, including on any other website operated by us; or
* Any third party, including through any application or content that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
* By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (”personal information”);
* That is about you but does not identify you individually; and/or
* About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
* Directly from you when you provide it.
* Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, and other tracking technologies.
* From third parties, including our business partners.
* Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website.
* Records and copies of your correspondence if you contact us.
* Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
* Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
* Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
* Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
* Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
* To present our Website and its contents to you.
* To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
* To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
* To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
Disclosure of Your Information
* To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
* We may also disclose your personal information to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
* Tracking Technologies and Advertising. You can set your browser to refuse all or some browser cookies, or to alert you when cookies are being sent.
* We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (”NAI”) on the NAI’s website http://optout.networkadvertising.org/?c=1.